|| | | ||
| | | |
Any use of BrightNet Oklahoma resources that disrupts the normal use of the system or Internet for other people is deemed to be unacceptable. Such unacceptable uses include, but are not limited to, the following:|
- Using BrightNet Oklahoma for illegal purposes.
- Using BrightNet Oklahoma to transmit threatening, obscene or harassing materials.
- Using BrightNet Oklahoma to interfere with or to disrupt network users, services or equipment. Disruptions include, but are not limited to, distribution of unsolicited advertising via email or usenet, propagation of computer viruses or worms, and using the network to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the network.
- Using BrightNet Oklahoma to post a single article or advertisement to more than ten (10) Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar group or lists; to post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list; or to send unsolicited mass emailings (spam).
- Using BrightNet Oklahoma to transmit any material in violation of any U.S., state, or local regulation which may include but is not limited to copyrighted material, threatening, obscene, libelous, or defamatory material, or material protected by trade secret.
Web sites or other Internet services may not be advertised by you, or by another person, using techniques that would be classified as "abuse" if they were carried out from a BrightNet Oklahoma account including, but not limited to, bulk emailing and excessive news posting. Such action will be treated under the BrightNet Oklahoma AUP as if it had been done from the BrightNet Oklahoma account.
This Acceptable Use Policy may change without prior notification. Please check back regularly.