This page is to help you setup the BrightNet Net-Accelerator on your computer for Internet explorer 5.0.
Back to Net-Accelerator main page.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click "Tools" at the top, then click on "Internet Options").
- Click the "Connections" tab.
- Make sure your dialup is highlighted and click on the "Settings Button at the right". Example below:
- Check the box marked "Use a proxy server".
- In fields "Address" and "port" type proxy name and proxy port
The address is "zoom.brightok.net" and the port number is "3128" See Image below for example.
- Click the "Ok" button on this screen.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down this list until you find the "Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connecitons" box and check it. Example below:
- Click on the "Apply" button at the bottom right of the screen, then click the "OK" button.